Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone won’t hover

Mattyjarvis

Reaction score
Does anybody have a idea how to get my Evo 2 to hover at waypoints? I’ve tried doing this on the explorer v1 app and it just keeps flying to the next waypoint

Reactions: ADOC
Does anybody have an idea how to get my Evo 2 to hover at waypoints? I’ve tried doing this on the explorer v1 app and it just keeps flying to the next waypoint
What kind of camera action have you selected at the waypoint? Autel may expect you to do something during your hover.

I’ve tried each one. I’ve tried to record, Timelapse and the - - and neither a got it to hold still at the waypoint

Did it take the photos as you told it to?
I ran this test last year and it worked fine.

Attachments

• IMG_9424.png
    IMG_9424.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9425.png
    IMG_9425.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
Yeah pal it took a photo but it wouldn’t hold the position to actually record like it says it would. I want to keep the aircraft in a specific position to hold it to record for like a minute but it just doesn’t do it

Yeah pal it took a photo but it wouldn’t hold the position to actually record like it says it would. I want to keep the aircraft in a specific position to hold it to record for like a minute but it just doesn’t do it
There is a time setting for recording. Mine records until the time expires, then moves on.

Attachments

• IMG_9427.png
    IMG_9427.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
Sorry to be a pain the a** but is there any chance you can set up a mission, and record it for me, to show me exactly what settings you change so it records? I would appreciate it mate

Those were test missions I flew last year. The weather is not cooperating this week so I can’t fly. Here is the FW version is was using at the time:

Firmware: v2.7.37
App ANDROID: 1.2.14
IOS : 1.16.3

I went out and flew between rain drops. Learned a few things today myself. A simple mission with point #2 doing the hover and recording for 16 seconds.

The IOS app can no longer see the drone so I switched to Android and set it to 25 seconds. That one did work, but it did not record the flight log. I set the recording time to 25 seconds. The waypoint always showed 10 seconds, but it did record 25 seconds.

Glad I don’t have to depend on it at this point. It is a shame because it was a great drone.

Attachments

• IMG_9429.png
    IMG_9429.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9430.png
    IMG_9430.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
Yes I’ve been trying to do it on my iPhone. I will now purchase android phone. Thank you so much mate I really appreciate your help I really do. Nice one

Be sure you can download the Android app before you purchase a new phone. Links I had to the V1 app are gone.

It is for both, but each platform has its own version of the app.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51