Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lovely early morning flight in sunny Cyprus ;o)

lightman

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all,
Here is my most loved vid so far, I filmed this 2 days ago with my Autel X-Star Premium, it's the Church of Profitis Elias in Protaras Cyprus.

The pumpkin is a totally wicked first class drone, I just lov how easy it is to fly, in the vid you will see me circle the church, I didn't use the auto CIRCLE POI it was all done by hand.

Run time 9 mins 47 seconds ;o)
Thanks 4 watching.

Hi Brian,
Many thanks for the comment :)
My gimbal pitch speed is set to 13, I know its a bit on the slow side but that's the way I like it, also a good slow n steady finger roll helps too, just wish I could change the yaw speed too, maybe in another firmware update ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: brian bwin
Sweet, I have mine set to 50 and thinking about bringing that down to 35 or 40. The yaw is definitely touchy! My goodness... Getting used to it but i'll join you in hopes that there is some kind of adjustment available in the future.

Fabulous work! I'm getting the Pumpkin for Christmas. What sort of music were you using? Fortunately, my wife will let me use her Yamaha Clavinova to create my own background music, very easily I might add.

Thanks for the nice comment Delta Blue, well I can tell u now that u will not regret getting the pumpkin, it's a dream to fly has a wicked camera and just loads of fun, hey not long now till daddy Christmas flies ur pumpkin down the chimney ;)

Reactions: Delta Blue
Nice 1 Lightman.
Great video mate. If I may without offending, can I suggest a shorter version. As good as it is, some people can get distracted after a minute or 2 looking at the same building. Keep up the great work. This camera quality is fantastic on this bird.

Hi cokeaddict,
Many thanks for the comment, yes I totally agree about the length of my vid, it's way too long but I could not force myself to cut any more from it ;) I was contacted 2 days ago by the largest TV company in the UK (I cant say which one) they asked me to allow them to use the church footage direct from youtube in a new travel show about Cyprus, for sure I said yes and gave it away free of charge, just goes to show how good the camera is on the X-Star as it will be used straight for HDTV viewing ;)

Hi all,
Here is my most loved vid so far, I filmed this 2 days ago with my Autel X-Star Premium, it's the Church of Profitis Elias in Protaras Cyprus.

The pumpkin is a totally wicked first class drone, I just lov how easy it is to fly, in the vid you will see me circle the church, I didn't use the auto CIRCLE POI it was all done by hand.

Run time 9 mins 47 seconds ;o)
Thanks 4 watching.
Great video.Looks like it was shot mid afternoon,for good lighting.

Lightman, beautiful video. I hope one day I will develop both the flying skills and the creative talent to shoot footage like that. Great work.

johnf

A lot of people buy the refurbished ones off of Autel and have no complaints with them.

Professionally reconditioned and flight tested by Autel Robotics engineers. Refurbished units are covered under warranty (see warranty page for details).

X-Star Premium (Refurbished)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstewie86