Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller SE shutter sound

MerseyViking

Reaction score
When I take a photo with my EVO II v3 and Smart Controller SE, it makes a loud and obnoxious shutter sound. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't also make the shutter sound when I'm flying a mission. For every photo. There's no volume control on the controller (that I can find), and I can't find an option in the app to silence it. The only thing I found was turning off notification sounds, but that doesn't do anything for this sound.

Is there a setting somewhere that I am overlooking?

Reactions: ADOC
When I take a photo with my EVO II v3 and Smart Controller SE, it makes a loud and obnoxious shutter sound. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't also make the shutter sound when I'm flying a mission. For every photo. There's no volume control on the controller (that I can find), and I can't find an option in the app to silence it. The only thing I found was turning off notification sounds, but that doesn't do anything for this sound.

Is there a setting somewhere that I am overlooking?
You can go into android settings and turn down the master volume. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and press the circle(? maybe square) then go to settings....etc

Wish there was a way to turn off just the camera sounds.

Reactions: ADOC
The camera sound appears to come with the app. Theres a possibility its an audio file that could be edited.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51