Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

“2017 was a bad year for Apple software quality...”

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
The StarLink App got caught in the wash...

2017 was a petty bad year for Tim Cook’s Apple software quality. Just over the past few weeks we seen both macOS and iOS hit by several high profile bugs. And what's worse is that the fixes that Apple pushed out -- in a rushed manner -- themselves caused problems.

Apple seems to have forgotten about the whole 'it just works' thing | ZDNet

LOL, both have pluses and minuses. Meetings w/IT junkies on the merits of each will leave you wishing for a good mobile version of Linux, like Plasma...

Reactions: Clint H
LOL
I have and still do own both. My kid is a Apple freak and I lost interest in Apple a few years ago and went Android. Never looked back and get pissed when the kid comes to me and ask's if I can fix his I-pad from crashing :)

I think I've had just about enough "Apple Kool-Aid" for awhile. I've been looking at the Android platforms for the first time. Mainly interested in something I can dedicate for the XSP. On top of that, I'd like something I can add FPV goggles to (via HDMI). I've read the articles about the Nvidia Shield K1, but they are scarce, expensive and not in production anymore.

I'm not sure an animal like that exists out there but..........

Recommendations?

I stayed with Apple b/c of the security of the OS’s, and the integration w/iPad & iPhone & MacBook Pro. They’re so tightly integrated it hooks you.

The watch I never wanted but got so my wife could justify getting one, is very cool too. Took me a while to like it, but it’s addicting to talk to your wrist, LOL...

Last edited:
I stayed with Apple b/c of the security of the OS’s, and the integration w/iPad & iPhone & MacBook Pro. They’re so tightly integrated it hooks you.

The watch I never wanted but got so my wife could justify getting one, it very cool too. Took me a while to like it, but it’s addicting to talk to your wrist, LOL...

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm