Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

….

I'm selling my pristine condition Evo II Pro with 6K camera. There are no scuff marks, scratches or cracks, it's in perfect condition. I'm including 3 batteries, a battery charger that charges all 3 batteries at the same time. A Freewell filter set with 8 filters, 2 sets of low noise props & 3 sets of OEM props and a LowPro Slingshot bag to carry all your gear in. Free shipping to its new home in conus, PayPal, $1300.00.

View attachment 11863View attachment 11864View attachment 11865View attachment 11866View attachment 11867View attachment 11868View attachment 11869
How many cycles on the batteries?

Don’t know but I can tell you it is low.
you can check in the explorer app under the setting>battery section. It displays how many charges.
This is a really good price, especially with three batteries. Couple other questions.
1. This is a V1 Airframe and controller ?
2. Are you the original owner?
3. Have you un-registered your e-mail and account from the airframe?
4. Does it have Autel Care activated for the airframe?
5. Any warranty work done on it?
6. Why are you selling it?
Thanks for taking the time to answer these, just want to be sure of what I'm seeing. Seems a bit too good to be true, but perhaps not. :)

Will you take payments? I could do it in three payments of 433.33 or something like that. Up to you and you keep the drone until paid in full. I could do weekly payments. I have a evo 1 and love it but looking to upgrade.

Reactions: waltermitty

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyInspect