Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A 360 pano from my outing from today

-20C with wind chill @ -30C The X-Star had a blast today out at Trout Bay on Lake Superior near where I live. Not one single OHHH I'm cold comment from the x-Star lol
Wish we could post these on the site but you have to go here to look lol
Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking

Kuula | Home for your 360/VR images

Ok got to fly today and take some shots... but can't get it to 360 on FB.. its flat. What am I doing wrong

Thank you so much @Agustine for all the valuable information. It's so nice of you to share it! This got me inspired so I went out yesterday and tried to do it. I was able to make a test 360 Panorama with a still camera on the ground but when I tried it with the X-Star the results were less than spectacular. I think I may have overlapped the photos too much or maybe I was too low. The X-Star was only at 120 feet. I haven't given up though. As soon as the weather breaks (again) I'm going to have another go at it.

Yes you might have been to low. Mine are around 300 feet. It does take practice and I do mess a odd one up by forgetting a picture only to notice after I try to put it all together. :)

Reactions: Wolfie X
take a kid fishing...w a drone

Home - AguaDrone.com

I looked into one of these for the X-Star.
uBuyWeRush
It will fit and it works off a sensor that is taped to one of the front LED's.
You have to tape over the sensor and LED so no light is showing. Using the Starlink App you turn off the front LED's which in turn tells the sensor to send a control signal to the unit to open up dropping your fishing line or what ever you might have hooked in there. Nice idea but I don't know I would use it enough to justify the cost. I can buy a lot of fish at the supermarket for what they want for one of them. :)

That is really good to know thank you for posting that. The one thing I do miss about living back East is snowmobiling I had a lot of good times.

I still enjoy getting out but not like when I was younger. My days off were spent like this in the winter with the kids :)

6B8Y6af.jpg

2uEa2tM.jpg

P67ywUH.jpg

d9NugoT.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibo