Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A follow up on Master Airscrew props

The built in nut ones for the DJI phantoms are the same props so I am wondering if it is a problem for the phantoms also. The motor shaft might be a different length and not causing them any issues. With the quarter inch flat washer I added shortens the motor shaft so the nuts can tighten right down. All they need to do is make a change on how deep the nuts get recessed into the prop and that would correct the problem I would think.
Maybe something, maybe not.

On both of my set of props, I noticed that they did not "spin down" as easily as the OEM props did. A little pressure once the prop stopped spinning, allowed me to make about 2-3 turns more and they seated fully. If I had stopped tightening them when I felt resistance, they would likely have wobbled also.

I haven't removed them since i installed them out of the box. I just removed one of the props and they spin down smoothly and fully now.

Something to think about perhaps?? Word of caution, I wouldn't want you to strip the threads on the shaft.

Anyone ever get new nuts? I can't get them to respond to me anymore. Phone or email. Thought maybe they might all have the flu as someone said, but they have to be back on their feet by now?? Very disappointed.

Anyone ever get new nuts? I can't get them to respond to me anymore. Phone or email. Thought maybe they might all have the flu as someone said, but they have to be back on their feet by now?? Very disappointed.
I figure mine will come in this week.

I spoke with Jennifer several days ago and they are supposed to be on their way soon

If the replacement nuts come from China the chinese New Year screws all shipments until it is over. 2 weeks of them not working or shipping anything.

Well that should not be a problem as it does not start till Friday, 16th February this year. A little later than last year.

I talked to her again yesterday and she told me they had just come in yesterday. She said there were 6-8 sets on her desk that were sent back to them that she would send out new ones on monday. She said someone that operates "the machine" (to do what, I don't know) was off sick yesterday and will be in on monday and that's when she will be sending them all out. So expect them this week. She also said some people asked for old stock and she recommended to them to wait for the new ones.

Reactions: Sundog775
Well, I got this from her 4 days ago on the 14th. Nothing since.

Good morning sorry for the long delay, I just got in the new nuts for the autels today and running them tomorrow so we can send you some new ones, again thank you for your patience and understanding. Talk to you soon and have a great day.
--

Jennifer Brown | Head of Customer Service

Got mine today (a few days later than expected) and they seemed to have fixed the issue. No wobble at all after a slight hand tightening.

Just send them back. I would send the whole set back, props and nuts.

I asked for two sets back instead of replacing the one set I bought and she did it with no questions asked. I did pay shipping to them though which was cheap enough.

I have a problem with spending money again on postage to send back a defective product... when i was in the business a mistake like this shipping would have been taken care of both ways, Not by the customer!!!
Yeah well, times have changed. But I agree with you 100%.

I finally received my two replacement sets replacing the first replacement sets. Happy to say, they now screw on tight and don't wobble. Flew with the black set last evening.

I finally received my two replacement sets replacing the first replacement sets. Happy to say, they now screw on tight and don't wobble. Flew with the black set last evening.
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. ;)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller