Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another coming soon video of the EVO

I made it 27 seconds in. Only stayed that long out of respect for you Augustine.

Good, informative information about the EVO!

This video was recorded about 2 weeks ago!! So hopefully .. very soon will turn into couple of days until it gets released. He also stated that hopefully the drone is not out by the time he post the interview. Lol hints [emoji849]

I just talked to Autel support yesterday and they said it is in production, but has no fixed release date. I think they will be saying that until the day before they actually release it.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Not that much new stuff, but it seems like each video gives one or two new items. I'll wait for the 1" Sony sensor. It's a good one, but it always depends how each individual company sets it up. For example, it's been published a few times that Nikon gets better results from Sony sensors than Sony does... SW, custom chips, SW.

Last edited:
And the NEXT Story will be, the SHIP carrying all the EVO's from CHINA SANK in the deepest part of the Ocean! But, they were produced! NOT!

There were NO Survivors, Not even One EVO Floated to the surface!

Last edited:
LOL No S??? is not in my vocabulary anymore. Having been an admin on what, maybe 20 groups and seeing the bashing and anger each day. I removed myself from 19 and down to one as admin. But yea next week is Autels plans to make the announcement. Shipping is supposed to be last week of May

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
When the app gets posted, then it's for real....even though Evo don't need no stinking app....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d