Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any WORD on the IOS Explorer App??

Last I heard was you need to contact Autel to get the beta app.
I haven't bought the EVO yet and without that, you can't get the BETA. Plus, I don't want the BETA App anyway! Probably loaded with BUGS!

Explorer for iOS is available - you need to send an email to Autel and make the request to be in beta test program - it is being beta tested thru the Testpilot app. Autel will hook you up. They got right back to me when I emailed them about this.

Explorer for iOS is available - you need to send an email to Autel and make the request to be in beta test program - it is being beta tested thru the Testpilot app. Autel will hook you up. They got right back to me when I emailed them about this.

I will give this a try, can't stand android.

Since this is a BETA TEST Program, be very careful. If there is a BUG or GLITCH in the IOS Software and Your EVO Smashes into the ground or simply Flies Off, guaranteed AUTEL will not replace the drone. Most BETA Software will have a Disclaimer stating the fact that you will use the Software at your own risk! BE CAREFUL!

Since this is a BETA TEST Program, be very careful. If there is a BUG or GLITCH in the IOS Software and Your EVO Smashes into the ground or simply Flies Off, guaranteed AUTEL will not replace the drone. Most BETA Software will have a Disclaimer stating the fact that you will use the Software at your own risk! BE CAREFUL!
Autel has been very good in repairing units with people using beta before (most of us used beta for about a year with our XSP's). All under warranty too.

Reactions: DadCorso80

I’ve been using the Explorer iOS beta app since shortly after release date and it works fine. Although I think updates are delayed a bit compared to Android, as apparently there’s an Android update that fixes camera tilt, but not yet in iOS beta.

Reactions: LoCoLocal

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58