Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ANYBODY REALLY TIRED OF AUTEL's EXCUSES?

The waterfall video has a lot of chromatic aberration (color fringing or purple fringing) in it. That usually means the lens is not up for the job.

It's still stuck at 999.00 and no word from them if that is going to change. And in a Air group with 10,000 members with no issues posted that price seems more reasonable for a compact drone right now.

I downloaded the videos from the dropbox last night and watched them. You can't judge any video from youtube or even vimeo.

Congrads on the new bird.
From what I read there is a learning curve to get good photos and video but its a good machine for the price.
I know Frank said the EVO's will be in soon but I would not hold my breath as Andrew from Autel said yesterday they still are fine tuning it. The firmware guys are great but don't have the resources to speed things up. Hopefully this won't be another one year fine tuning LOL
With Autel not giving a firm date and the retailers still saying soon it still might be a while.

Last edited:
Congrads on the new bird.
From what I read there is a learning curve to get good photos and video but its a good machine for the price.
I know Frank said the EVO's will in soon but I would not hold my breath as Andrew from Autel said yesterday they still are fine tuning it. The firmware guys are great but don't have the resources to speed things up. Hopefully this won't be another one year fine tuning LOL
With Autel not giving a firm date and the retailers still saying soon it still might be a while.

Another 5 weeks for release date. Small dealers have there orders in and paid for, But !!! Will testers even get these before the release date or is Autel doing all the testing this time round. Still going to be June before anyone gets one. That be 2 months of flight time for me, gone. I can wait on the EVO, at least DJI will have batteries LOL

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
You getting hit with the freezing rain in TO? My daughter lives in Oshawa and this is what here front window looks like this afternoon. :)
30707728_10156107407736399_5377627653949882368_n.jpg

You getting hit with the freezing rain in TO? My daughter lives in Oshawa and this is what here front window looks like this afternoon. :)
View attachment 2143

Yes dam ****. Two days now snow and freezing rain. I think the city workers know something we don't or ran out of money. They haven't plowed anything and seen a robin in my back yard earlier pissed right off making so much noise. This is what happens when you order a new drone.

We had that last year with the freezing rain. It killed off almost 90% of the robins. They all froze to death. There were dead ones all over the place. Have not seen any this year but we still have some snow and getting the snowstorm tonight will add to that. Its a big system covering most of Ontario. You got freezing rain I get snow :(

We had that last year with the freezing rain. It killed off almost 90% of the robins. They all froze to death. There were dead ones all over the place. Have not seen any this year but we still have some snow and getting the snowstorm tonight will add to that. Its a big system covering most of Ontario. You got freezing rain I get snow :(

Poor robins, hopes they survive. The one i seen was making so much noise i couldn't help but notice.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I'm at FDIC in Indy and Autel is here saying it will be coming out in a couple weeks. What they are displaying is everything they have said from the beginning as far as Specs, technology, flight time, range, etc...evo.jpg

Great. Finally a supporter

I have always been a supporter of Autel, make no mistake, I have no loyalty to Autel, or reason to give them any. I find their lack of official communications deplorable, and their consistent failure to deliver on time and what appears to me as a “bait and switch” release operation with the EVO to be unforgivable.

Reactions: JSTorsrud

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58