Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App Explorer crashing on androids

I have the same problem.
It was russian language as system language on my android. And all time "autel explorer app" closing with crash, whet click on 'go to fly' button.
Now, when I changed system language to english , all works wery well!!

Does anyone know what the brightest (nits) Android tablet is?
I'd like to go with an Android tablet but don't want to go with a large tablet.......a 7 or 8 inch tops........any recommendations?

Does anyone know what the brightest (nits) Android tablet is?
I'd like to go with an Android tablet but don't want to go with a large tablet.......a 7 or 8 inch tops........any recommendations?
I dont know the knits but i have a 8 inch samsung s2,works great and pretty good view able for a old man,

I think I have one of the brightest on the market at 600 nits and it has an hdmi port but it's 10.1 inches. I loaded a custom rom with a custom recovery on it with absolutely no extra apps on it so it would run fast and It's dedicated to the drone only. It's an older tablet but it was way ahead of its time when made. It's an Asus Transformer Prime tf700t. About the closest you'll find to an Nvidia Shield K1.

Another off-topic reply, but... how the heck are you holding the tab to the controller?
As mentioned before there are adapters out there that can be had fairly cheap. Also want something relatively small like 8" max because when I use just my phone it makes the controller feel top heavy. I am looking at a Lenovo Tab 4 8".

Another off-topic reply, but... how the heck are you holding the tab to the controller?
I attached it to my EVO controller using a Cheap $1 phone Hard Case that I bought at our local dollar store. I used the method I saw on a YouTube Video.
Autel EVO Home Made Tablet Adapter

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials