Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App Explorer crashing on androids

rod_viegas

Reaction score
Hello,

Dear friends,

Just receive my EVO, could not start the app on android. It crashes right when I connect the bird.

Changed the phones and the same happened.

Anybody with this issues ?

Thank god I could fly without the phone ( great plus against DJI )

IOS still on the horizon ( 20 days at least )

Thank you ,

Rodrigo
Brazil

I haven't had any issues (knock on wood) yet. I am using Android exclusively. Did you try uninstalling the app and re-installing?

The Explorer app has been working great for me. What phone are you running it on? What version of Android?

No issues here either (Nexus 5x, Andriod 8.1). Has worked flawlessly for me.
Can you open the app without anything connected?

When you first connect the app requests permission to use a USB device, it's possible that something is going wrong when you first connect.
Try the following steps:
1) Power on controller.
2) Connect android.
3) Open app.

Tks for the reply's

I tried to use on a MOTO Z2 running Android 8.0.0

I have tried to do that with the same results. Tks

Last edited:
Android 8.0.0 here as well, on an LG V30. Other than un-and-re-installing like Dad mentioned above, I've got nothing. I hope you get it figured out, the app works well for me.

I have the lenovo 7" tablet (not made anymore), but it is just as good as any phone I have used with a bigger screen. Slow to charge but that is the only draw back that i have found.

Reactions: DadCorso80
I have the lenovo 7" tablet (not made anymore), but it is just as good as any phone I have used with a bigger screen. Slow to charge but that is the only draw back that i have found.
Perfect, thanks!

I am going to be using it for flying only as well, thanks for the clarification and info, I appreciate it.

Within the app, I would like to know what the little guy in the top right corner is. Can't click on it and doesn't seem have any user settings. But I did see a video where the person using the app had a picture there instead of the grey headed guy.

Is there a way to change that?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• IMG_3087.JPG
    IMG_3087.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 15
Within the app, I would like to know what the little guy in the top right corner is. Can't click on it and doesn't seem have any user settings. But I did see a video where the person using the app had a picture there instead of the grey headed guy.

Thanks in advance,
thats you
dont know bout changing it.

Yes I know it's me, but I've seen it were it was a custom picture as well.

Take a look!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 6.30.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 6.30.38 PM.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 17
dunno,if you figure it out,let us know
of course it maybe just different versions of the app.

Thanks in advance,

I was thinking maybe it's going to be the link the the flight logs and photos, like they added to the X-Star Starlink app in a later version. I seem to remember that link was there but non-functional until they gave us that update. Maybe wishful thinking on my part...

thats a fault with the evo,i just bought an extension that grabs to the evo rc,works great...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials