Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Armagedon

rkyleh

Reaction score
There is a fire south of us but the blasted wind is blowing the smoke right over the top of us. Everything has an orange tint to it.

Reactions: KentA
Is the air smelly and what is the source of the fire and I'm going to venture forest fire ?

Is the air smelly and what is the source of the fire and I'm going to venture forest fire ?

The fire is a forest fire Juniper and pine. The smoke is pretty high and moving fast so right now it isn't effecting us on the ground. I saw three of the borate bombers working the fire maybe they will get a handle on it.

It does look kind of neat but as we all know forest fires can destroy a lifetime of memories is a few short hours. We often get smoke coming from the larger forest fires up here in Northern Ontario, even as far away as Manitoba forest fires. When the fires and smoke get to bad they ship all the indigenous people from the reserves up north to a town near me and put them up in all the nicest hotels. I think some of them start the fires just to get a free vacation and a shopping spree in town. :mad:

Wow, it has an eerie beauty. It seems no matter where we live, there is SOMETHING to be concerned about... I hope this gets controlled soon!
Arizona can have incredible flooding (so I’m finding out, I need flood insurance for our new house!), and I get back to Hawaii yesterday to see this (it’s off in the hinterlands, no threat to 95% of the island), but it reminds us all somebody else is in charge... EFA9C503-676E-4FFC-B725-1D08761CD528.jpeg F63BC0CF-9704-4AEC-9251-961E6243A16C.jpeg 6D42C0FE-A218-412C-822C-B92CF0EF975D.jpeg

Wow, it has an eerie beauty. It seems no matter where we live, there is SOMETHING to be concerned about... I hope this gets controlled soon!
Arizona can have incredible flooding (so I’m finding out, I need flood insurance for our new house!), and I get back to Hawaii yesterday to see this (it’s off in the hinterlands, no threat to 95% of the island), but it reminds us all somebody else is in charge... View attachment 2336 View attachment 2335 View attachment 2334
Man those are wild pictures. I don't know if someone is in charge or just out to get us!

These images are crisp and clear, I have to ask who took the pictures ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58