Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Attacked by a Dove??????

No sir...... as the killer dove was diving, I hit the up up and away stick and I was able to get "tell" outta Dodge.....

At that time I was trying out RAW in the fast click mode...... I saw the fighter above and coming in so I hit Up GO GO GO and this was the only useable image.
I think he was a kamakazi Dove......... he going down and me going Up .... ADVANTAGE Autel

as

How in the world did you get that picture?

Was trying out shooting in RAW. Also using the burst mode of taking pics. (also called the Machinegun mode)
100% pure luck.
I'm always trying wacky pics. On the train trestle over Escambia Bay, I want to fly alongside the engine of a train at eye level with the engineers. Both of us looking at each other .........‍♂️

Was trying out shooting in RAW. Also using the burst mode of taking pics. (also called the Machinegun mode)
100% pure luck.
I'm always trying wacky pics. On the train trestle over Escambia Bay, I want to fly alongside the engine of a train at eye level with the engineers. Both of us looking at each other .........‍♂️
Then after that you can get up to about 2000 feet and fly alongside a plane.

YouTube has a video of a racing drone and a F1 race car going at it......... unBElievable is all a can say.

100% pure luck.
The two wackiest ones I have are tree landings. I don't want anymore of those.

I did a "flying too low to the ground" backflip, but I wasn't recording at the time. kinda wish I had been. No harm done, BTW.

I've noticed flying up in the woods....... the birds are mean as
hail. Seems that going up as fast as possible helps. I get up to 400' and start revolving in place

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials