Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Customer Support Lagging

James L.

Reaction score
I have been communicating by email with them but nothing over the last 4 days. No response to email, chat message or phone. Anyone else? The support tech who messaged me last Sunday said he was the only one in the office and was doing his best. Emailed him Monday evening. He responded Wed morning. I sent the required documents for the batery warranty to him Wed night. No contact since via any medium.

I dealt with them just over a month ago regarding the repair / replacement of my crashed XSP. All emails were responded to promptly and got my refurb unit back in just over a week.

I suspect if they were short handed last weekend then this weekend might be the same. We forget people get sick and people take holidays. It is frustrating not know what is going on but one thing about Autel they end up making things right.
Anytime I needed to contact them I always emailed them first thing in the morning. I am in eastern time so that when they get in to check emails hopefully mine is one of the first. Usually by 12:30 my time they have answered my email.
On their website they have a chat option. Some say that is faster to talk to them. Never tried it but it's a option.

screenshot-www.autelrobotics.com 2017-09-17 12-42-27-877.png

Thank you both for responding. I received this response from them this AM.

"Hello James
I am deeply sorry for the delay, and to be entirely frank, I'm quite upset that my coworker who is responsible for handing my tickets while I'm out of the office decided not to do his job correctly, so I'm so very sorry about that. Yes, I've got all the information that I need. I've gone ahead and created the order for your two replacement batteries, and they should ship out first thing tomorrow morning. Again, I apologize about the delayed communication, and I will be making sure this issue doesn't arise again"

Kcender hasn't heard from them in like a week or so. But he fixed his own issue. They seem to be very very short staffed I agree.

Reactions: James L.
I've sent support 2 emails, one through support@ and one through the website last week (around Sept 21st). Nothing but crickets.

I can tell you they are getting your emails but have been short handed as of late. They know about the jerky orbit and are working on a solution. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta. Problems with the beta firmware get sent off to the guys who write the code so most emails about problems go un answered. Not saying this is right but I have sent in many problems and none get answered but do get fixed in the next release.

It's all good, but they should have responded to my problem, but didn't. I am not there so don't know what their issue is, maybe you do. If they are up to speed I say yeah, but a little disappointing NTL. Life moves on and w/ Tufargon's help I solved my issue, but only with his support. Forum support is a great thing.
I can tell you they are getting your emails but have been short handed as of late. They know about the jerky orbit and are working on a solution. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta. Problems with the beta firmware get sent off to the guys who write the code so most emails about problems go un answered. Not saying this is right but I have sent in many problems and none get answered but do get fixed in the next release.

Reactions: James L.
They have had some folks go and some new ones added. I had good response yesterday and today.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials