Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autonomous future weaponry

That would be my guess. It looks like footage from a sci-fi movie. I think if killer micro drones were around we would have heard about them by now.

That would be my guess. It looks like footage from a sci-fi movie. I think if killer micro drones were around we would have heard about them by now.
You never watched Eye in the Sky movie? I can believe the military has stuff like that. You know PatR from the Yuneec forum, ask him what kind of **** he was involved in with the military. Some of it he cannot even talk about it. :)

There have been no reports of people having an explosion in their face and end up with a hole straight through to their brain.
I'm not saying it can't happen at some point, I am saying that we are not there just yet.

Darn
You have to admit there are some pretty amazing prototype UAV's out there. What will our world look like in another ten years if these things start flying around.

Yeah you have to be careful when it comes to drones. I was jogging one night and one of them flew up to me and pulled scissors on me. Thats right scissors!!! Good thing I was agile enough to pull rock! If I had pulled paper I would have been done in. :)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials