Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery blessings confirmation

There is no reason in the world we should have to search for batteries and wait months for them to restock them. Saying they are going to be making them for a long time and keeping them in stock are two different things. I have never seen a company operate like this before.

There is no reason in the world we should have to search for batteries and wait months for them to restock them. Saying they are going to be making them for a long time and keeping them in stock are two different things. I have never seen a company operate like this before.
Companies have professional communications & marketing folks for a reason. They help plan & execute product launches and customer relations. Autel laid them off, and it shows in almost everything they do. Even if what he said is true, I’d communicate it far differently (demand for XSP batteries exceeded our expectations, we are committed their production blah, blah, blah)...

I am not going to disagree with you. Yet in all fairness, I have been witness to one other grassroots/David (vs Goliath) type business, now in their 21st year of operation. The owner has not once taken a cent of capitial investment from any bank or person. Remained in the red every single one of those years at financal year end. Granted they definitely do not have the budget that Autel operate at. The owner has despite all odds, being tenacious and shown uncanny discernment to remain afloat. Yes, some of his products got stuck in R&D for longer than originally communicated. Or like one mishap, complete and utter failure in manufacturing. To which a 4 month wait was observed then said product was released and quality as always. My point is I personally wear a portion of there fashion line almost daily and most likely always will. Despite any and all actions of Autel (drone portion of the business) That I am privy to, which as much as you. I am and will be committed to a fault to be brand loyal. Thanks for your time and sharing your position.

Trying to live lightly.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Companies have professional communications & marketing folks for a reason. They help plan & execute product launches and customer relations. Autel laid them off, and it shows in almost everything they do. Even if what he said is true, I’d communicate it far differently (demand for XSP batteries exceeded our expectations, we are committed their production blah, blah, blah)...

Thanks for sharing, I couldn't agree more.
Despite all the goings on, as in my other reply. (more lengthy reply in this thread, please read if you can make the time)

I am brand loyal to a fault (with few brands) and I can see a bright future with Autel. I have bought a ticket and I am staying on this ride.

Trying to live lightly.

Thanks for sharing, I couldn't agree more.
Despite all the goings on, as in my other reply. (more lengthy reply in this thread, please read if you can make the time)

I am brand loyal to a fault (with few brands) and I can see a bright future with Autel. I have bought a ticket and I am staying on this ride.

Trying to live lightly.
No worries, I’m loyal to some brands too. That said, competition is a good thing. AND, Autel now has the Anafi underneath it pecking away too. More will surely follow. Autel CS has essentially given me 2 new (refurb’s that looked new) XSP’s to replace one that had a terminal battery fail crash (unrecoverable), and one that deleveloped a compass anomaly that would fly-away at full speed. They’ve been great, and they deserve a certain degree of loyalty for that alone. They also make durable products (as my crashes prove!).
It’s just sad Autel didn’t (I think!!) hire even a Marketing/Comm. Consultant to develop a roll-out plan, or even help with communicating with the public. It’s not expensive, and it would have saved them a few embarrassing moments when it appeared the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing... In today’s Soical Media-driven world, every misstep is magnified unmercifully. I truly hope EVO is a success, the market needs it to be!

I have been looking for the person that said they were trying to make a battery pack. Anyone hear from them?
I saw a story in the Mesa Tribune that could be our guy? Coroner couldn’t ID the body...:)

OK, bad joke, cut me some slack, I’m trapped on my patio in another cold, windy rainstorm in the so-called desert. It was drier in Hawaii !

I saw a story in the Mesa Tribune that could be our guy? Coroner couldn’t ID the body...:)

OK, bad joke, cut me some slack, I’m trapped on my patio in another cold, windy rainstorm in the so-called desert. It was drier in Hawaii !
I
I must have missed that report on channel 10 News....

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials