Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery firmware version

mozart

Reaction score
Does the battery have current firmware version? If so what should it be?

I have the same question. New drone owner and am quite confused on what needs updating!! Thanks

Hello Sam
If you have not updated to the current beta firmware you do not have to do anything. It will be up to date.
If in fact you have updated to the beta firmware you need to update each battery you have. There are video's on the beta firmware download page showing you how to do this.

Last edited:
Hello Sam
If you have not updated to the current beta firmware you do not have to do anything. It will be up to date.
If in fact you have updated to the beta firmware you need to update each battery you have. There are video's on the beta firmware download page showing you how to do this.

Is updating to the beta firmware recommended for everyone or just a cause for frustration for new flyers?

Updating is always a personal decision. The choice is yours to make. If you are happy with the way the x-star performs with current firmware then I would say just wait for the official update to come out. The last beta firmware seems to be pretty solid and has a lot of improvements but like I said if you are happy with the way it flies now maybe just wait.

No you don't. Just let it go through the update process till it says finished and you are done.

Thank you!!!!

Anxious to try out the .12 update. Wind was horrible here today. Maybe in the next couple days. Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. So far as a novice, I can't find anything at all wrong or less than pretty great with my drone's performance. Of course, I have no other frame of reference but I am having a good time so far. Just wish I could find some batteries. I hear this is a current problem for the X-star.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy