Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Calling All Part 107 holders..???s

Bace14

Reaction score
I'm about to head to testing for part 107 in about a week and would like to reach out to my fellow man to see if there is any help on what to be ready for on the test.

What should I study most on?
Any video links?
Study guides on-line? (Besides FAA)

I need to pass this first time for personal reasons, so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance fellow fliers

This is just from what I have read but most say if you take the remotepilot101.com course for 99 bucks which give you an on screen teacher and a classroom feel and that mixed with the FAA document FAA-G-8082-22 remote pilot unmanned study guide and the faa-ct 8080-2g guide you should be good to go.

I'm sure others will be along to help you out. Good luck.

This is just from what I have read but most say if you take the remotepilot101.com course for 99 bucks which give you an on screen teacher and a classroom feel and that mixed with the FAA document FAA-G-8082-22 remote pilot unmanned study guide and the faa-ct 8080-2g guide you should be good to go.

I'm sure others will be along to help you out. Good luck.
Thanks Agustine
Was hoping for a type of free study stuff, but your input is much appreciated. Have read and studied both FAA docs and even did a cool webinar with testing. I heard a lot is more on airspace, weather etc.

Well as of 6/14 I am now the proud holder of the Part 107 UAS club!
!! Passed !!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials