Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cannot get access to drone or camera settings via App

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
OK, a new issue. I can see what the camera sees thru my iPad, but every other indication says there is no communication between the drone and the App. I’ve reformatted the SD on the Mac as told to do by Autel as one way to solve this issue. It didn’t.
New Apple cords removed, reinserted, camera removed and reset. Re-binded RC. Nothing works. I can fly manually, the RC does seem to connect to the drone, but not via the App. The ONLY thing the App is doing is teasing me with what the camera sees, but nothing else works. Each attempt at a drone setting is met with: Perimeter Configuration Failed. App says RC is disconnected. I can’t even calibrate the compass b/c there isn’t a compass to calibrate....Grrrrrrrrrr

Autel is struggling to help me on this, so I’m throwing it out to the masters of the air! What is going on?

The only thing that’s changed is an iOS update! Autel just informed me iOS 11.2 has an issue with the App, DON’T UPGRADE if you’ve not done so!

I am having this exact same problem with mine and Autel has failed to help me

OK, a new issue. I can see what the camera sees thru my iPad, but every other indication says there is no communication between the drone and the App. I’ve reformatted the SD on the Mac as told to do by Autel as one way to solve this issue. It didn’t.
New Apple cords removed, reinserted, camera removed and reset. Re-binded RC. Nothing works. I can fly manually, the RC does seem to connect to the drone, but not via the App. The ONLY thing the App is doing is teasing me with what the camera sees, but nothing else works. Each attempt at a drone setting is met with: Perimeter Configuration Failed. App says RC is disconnected. I can’t even calibrate the compass b/c there isn’t a compass to calibrate....Grrrrrrrrrr

Autel is struggling to help me on this, so I’m throwing it out to the masters of the air! What is going on?

This is a known issue and Autel has been working on it. Go back to the previous version and everything should work fine.

I did that before Autel knew there was an issue —it had to be the new OS, b/c it affected two RC’s and two XSP’s. Autel sent me an email that they had just discovered the issue that day, about an hour after I tried going back to 11.1.2. BUT, you will loose all data. You can not restore from a newer iOS to an older one, so your device becomes an XSP exclusive device...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy