Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Check in from São Carlos, SP, Brasil - youtuber from youtube.com/zmaro

zmaro

Reaction score
Hello world!
I'm from Brasil and I still do not have an autel drone, I'm dating the EVO and since I do not have the drone in my hands, I'm studying to do a review of it through the videos I found. If you have someone who speaks Portuguese, I invite you to participate in a podcast by skype to talk about the EVO drones (if you have someone from the company, or a pilot who knows the brand).
I'm looking for alternatives to show everyone that in the world there is not only DJI, but it's hard to find people from other brands, both the company and consumers, who talk about the alternatives.
I am not able to buy all the brands and test, so I count on the help of those who have a little time to chat and explain the autel benefits.
I ask you to speak in Portuguese because my audience speaks Portuguese.

my channel is www.youtube.com/zmaro
my site is www.zmaro.com
my e-mail is [email protected]
my whatsapp is 55 16 99116 6498

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*X-Star Premium User Manual
*X-Star WiFi User Manual

We are all waiting to hear more information about it's pending release date if it does at all. Were all hoping it does.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*X-Star Premium User Manual
*X-Star WiFi User Manual

We are all waiting to hear more information about it's pending release date if it does at all. Were all hoping it does.
thanks, please, when Evo manual becomes, sent to me

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain