Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Coming aboard from Southwest Virginia

01BIRDDOG

Reaction score
Hello and must say i am really enjoying this new to machine. Only about 50 flights all with zero problems. Haven't done updates until i log some more time....or get someone local to assist me in this process. I guess additional batteries will be in order and sad to say none local to pick up. Having some 3000 hrs. of flight time with 90% all tailwheel and remember the struggles to get that perfect aerial photo this is almost is too easy for my feeble mind. Just want to learn and do it safely.

Reactions: Wrsdas
Great to hear you are having a great time with your XSP. You should check out Bestbuy for batteries.
Welcome to the forums

Welcome and glad you are enjoying what we all enjoy here too!!

Just be careful on Amazon if you use it...a lot of gray market Autel stuff on there and some shady dealers...read their reviews before buying and send them an email asking if it's in original Autel packaging. Welcome to the boards and have lots of fun.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello and must say i am really enjoying this new to machine. Only about 50 flights all with zero problems. Haven't done updates until i log some more time....or get someone local to assist me in this process. I guess additional batteries will be in order and sad to say none local to pick up. Having some 3000 hrs. of flight time with 90% all tailwheel and remember the struggles to get that perfect aerial photo this is almost is too easy for my feeble mind. Just want to learn and do it safely.

Welcome.

You are doing great to have 50 flights with no issues!!!!

The firmware updates are very easy to do. I suggest doing them. Improved drone control is significant.

I have 3 batteries and wish I had more. Really surprising how fast you can go thru 3 batteries. Then you are down for at least an hour getting one recharged.

Hi Birddog, beautiful part of the country you live in. I was born in the Pennington Gap area, still have some family there and always look forward to the trip. Welcome to the forum :D

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain