Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI Mavic Pro poor maps

highflyer777

Reaction score
I fly Mavic Pro and an Autel Xstar Premium. When using a Nvidia K1 8" DJI Go-4 depicts very coarse and old maps. The Autel on a Nexus7 or the same Nvidia K1 shows new exquisitely detailed maps.

Have you experienced this flaw in the Dji Go-4 (4000) latest update from the PlayStore Android?

Using the Nvidia K1 Google Earth mapping shows the new exquisite detailed maps.
The Nexus7 on Mavic or Xstar on Google Earth shows the new exquisite detailed maps.

Do you have this problem....................... I am stumped on how to fix because it appears to be the Go-4 ap.

TIA

I fly Mavic Pro and an Autel Xstar Premium. When using a Nvidia K1 8" DJI Go-4 depicts very coarse and old maps. The Autel on a Nexus7 or the same Nvidia K1 shows new exquisitely detailed maps.

Have you experienced this flaw in the Dji Go-4 (4000) latest update from the PlayStore Android?

Using the Nvidia K1 Google Earth mapping shows the new exquisite detailed maps.
The Nexus7 on Mavic or Xstar on Google Earth shows the new exquisite detailed maps.

Do you have this problem....................... I am stumped on how to fix because it appears to be the Go-4 ap.

TIA

You might try this.....Use Google Maps on Android (NO ROOT REQUIRED)

I use iOS devices so can’t confirm if it works.

On Android they are using the crappy maps. Do what these guys suggest and go back to Google. iOS doesn't have this issue so Apple device users are in the clear.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain