Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Don’t upgrade to iOS 11.2 it’s incompatible with the StarLink App!

LOL, I still spend 1/2 a year working in Silicon Valley (sadly), and Tim Cook simply isn't widely respected as a visionary leader. He's an over-the-top politically correct leader, master logistician, cautious and dull. Ever see him intro a new product? Zzzzzzzzzzz. You should go to a shareholders meeting sometime -- bring coffee...

I signed up to receive beta iOS updates. I tried Starlink again after the last beta update I received.

Now everything works again, and I can use my iPad now.

However, when using the latest released iOS Starlink is still broken.

I signed up to receive beta iOS updates. I tried Starlink again after the last beta update I received.

Now everything works again, and I can use my iPad now.

However, when using the latest released iOS Starlink is still broken.
Appears the light at the end of the tunnel may not be a train after all.

Thanks for the update.

If I understand Apple's release strategy, it may take weeks to propagate to all the impacted devices???

LOL, I still spend 1/2 a year working in Silicon Valley (sadly), and Tim Cook simply isn't widely respected as a visionary leader. He's an over-the-top politically correct leader, master logistician, cautious and dull. Ever see him intro a new product? Zzzzzzzzzzz. You should go to a shareholders meeting sometime -- bring coffee...
I have no doubt about his lack of charisma and vision. I consult to the airline industry and sit on a couple of FAA committee's on their behalf. As a pilot, I have ADD when it comes to listening to engineers "drone on" (pun intended) and bureaucrats playing CYA - ZZZZZZZZZZ When I awake with a nudge from my fellow participants, I usually start out with the question, "Have any of you actually "flown" a plane before?". The deer-in-the-headlight look is a hoot.

I wonder if the new IOS 11.2.2 work with our drones? I’m gonna try it on my wife’s iPad and do some R&D

I had no luck with the released 11.2.2 iOS, version 11.2.2 (15C202). Let us know your findings.

I was using the beta version 11.2.5 (1`5D5057a) with good results.

Autel just informed me iOS 11.2 has an issue with the App, DON’T UPGRADE if you’ve not done so! I did just finished downgrading to iOS 11.1.2 and all is well again.
I received an email this morning indicating teh next release of 11.2.5 is expected to be released next week. The article also suggested IOS Beta Testers download version 6 of 11.2.5 since it has some last minute additions.

For those of you who are on Beta 11.2.5, can you verify Starlink functionality at this point? What should the expectation be when the new version of IOS is released?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy