Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Every flight drone and controller are unbound.

Downunderpilot

Reaction score
Honestly I am at total wits end. Everytime I try to fly now. The controller and drone are unbound. I have now just attempted three flights and I have the same result.

Everything is up to date. I use a Sony Xa1.

Definately sounds like a call to Autel might help this. I've never heard of this happening.

Side question. Is it true your toilets flush the water in a clockwise rotation? ;)

Reactions: Downunderpilot
Definately sounds like a call to Autel might help this. I've never heard of this happening.

Side question. Is it true your toilets flush the water in a clockwise rotation? ;)

Thanks for the prompt reply. Have emailed. I will have to try and call.

Actually the rotors rotate the other direction.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Actually the rotors rotate the other direction.".
Customer service will help i'm sure.

I had the same problem and it was getting worse. The solution was to use a soft pencil eraser to clean the camera mount contacts (both of them). Then I wiped them both off with an alcohol wipe and reconnected. Haven't had a problem since.

I had the same problem and it was getting worse. The solution was to use a soft pencil eraser to clean the camera mount contacts (both of them). Then I wiped them both off with an alcohol wipe and reconnected. Haven't had a problem since.

So far so good, hopefully an absolute fix.

Blessings to you and all you endeavor. :)

On a related note. I cleaned the camera mount connections as noted and all was good for several flights. I was out in the field and the app wouldn't connect again. I pulled the camera and simply reconnected it. It worked. and all has been good since.

I think this is why Autel no longer, (and I don’t think anybody else) has a detachable camera. I can’t imagine how many times CS has had to deal with this — once from me as well. Those connections can easily get dirty, jarred loose from an inelegant landing, etc, etc...

On a related note. I cleaned the camera mount connections as noted and all was good for several flights. I was out in the field and the app wouldn't connect again. I pulled the camera and simply reconnected it. It worked. and all has been good since.
Will definitely be keeping an eye in this.
I will also report back with any other issues.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58