Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro Smokes Mavic 3 Cine…nuff said! 🎙drop. 😂

Why would they have the same camera in the Lite+,it should be better than a drone it is suppose to be replacing.
That would make no sense at all. Or am i looking at it the wrong way,which is possible,would not be the first time.
Or is the Evo3 ,when or if suppose to replace the Evo2Pro when it comes out,that must be it.
Only Lite will have RYYB sensor 0.8" with smaller pixels and smaller F than Nano+ RYYB 0.8" camera...
I have seen some specs for Lite+ and one of my friends from FB also made me pay attention to the camera from Lite+, seems to be the same 6K as E2Pro...

Why would they have the same camera in the Lite+,it should be better than a drone it is suppose to be replacing.
That would make no sense at all. Or am i looking at it the wrong way,which is possible,would not be the first time.
Or is the Evo3 ,when or if suppose to replace the Evo2Pro when it comes out,that must be it.
You answered your own question. The Lite+ is replacing nothing. It's ADDING a mid-sized model to the lineup - and its the same sensor, possibly same camera because it is one of, if not the best 1" sensor shooter you can get on a drone. The Evo 3 - if there ever is one, would be the replacement for Evo 2 models.

The EVO 3 would be a shame if it fails to have a 6X zoom, slow and sturdy zoom that gradually picks up speed with a user Choo sable gradual delay from 1 sec to all the way 8 seconds.
Autel is known to be the King of Jerky Move, should be a thing of the past.

This time really do it and not Cheat us with 60 minutes battery that will allow us to fly till 00 minutes left on it.

Another example of differences we see between Autel & DJI - I noticed that DJI is on the 3rd iteration of the Mavic 3 User Manual. They have a December dated "1.2" out, documenting changes with the few FW updates so far. Autel is still running with a 19 month old manual, and a Quick Start that's about to be 2 years old. Not that much has changed in Quick Start, but the Autel Explorer App has seen dozens of undocumented changes. I get it. They are small. Maybe they could do what Fimi does and have end users help update the manuals. Could it be that much worse? My Smart Controller Quick Start lists a "TakeOff/Land button. There is no such button. As of December 2021, there still is NO manual for the Smart Controller. It's smart. Why do you need a manual? Or maybe the attitude is... "Documentation is for losers!" or: "No one reads them anyway" ? Sigh... Look as my crappy home made logo. It's obvious I love the Evo 2. The place that the consumer drone industry is reminds me of 1970's and 80's Italian Exotic cars. For quality and serviceability they were true nightmares. Ferrari was pretty good. Lambo's might break on the test drive. Maserati, some good, most terrible Taking them on cross country excursions was a huge crap shoot. Hell, taking one across town was risky, lol. And we loved them. I can't sit here pointing fingers - well, I can and I do, but not without understanding the challenges and having sympathy for the struggle. I drive a 14 year ol

The EVO 3 would be a shame if it fails to have a 6X zoom, slow and sturdy zoom that gradually picks up speed with a user Choo sable gradual delay from 1 sec to all the way 8 seconds.
Autel is known to be the King of Jerky Move, should be a thing of the past.

This time really do it and not Cheat us with 60 minutes battery that will allow us to fly till 00 minutes left on it.
I wouldn't count on seeing 60 minute flight times with Li-ion or LiPo Cells designs anytime soon. As you add energy to a battery, the resulting weight increase requires more energy to lift in a classic case of diminishing returns. The goal is to find power/weight "sweet spots" and efficiencies with motor design. Getting seconds of extra air time takes huge amount engineering, including aerodynamic shapes, none of which will be doubling times we see now. Autel stunned the industry with 7100 mAh batteries - they got longer times, but what a brick the Evo2 Series Airframe is! There are experiments with fuel cell and denser battery design that are promising, but I sort of doubt Autel will be selling us a hydrogen cell drone with the Evo 3. Maybe the Evo 23, lol!

FYI Mavic 3 appears to use cylindrical cells in their 5000 mAh battery packs. I am sure they had a compelling reason to not go with LiPo. It is denser, thus lighter/smaller for the same energy, but it has different discharge behavior. Higher energy discharge for power, but perhaps less steady state efficiency? I have no clue (obviously, lol) but I am sure they did extensive analysis. 46 minutes is meaningless. That it is 50% longer than 31 minutes is the thing. Without a stopwatch, flights seem 50% longer. The current lie (46 mins.) demonstrates the improvement over the previous lie, see? I'll take it!

You answered your own question. The Lite+ is replacing nothing. It's ADDING a mid-sized model to the lineup - and its the same sensor, possibly same camera because it is one of, if not the best 1" sensor shooter you can get on a drone. The Evo 3 - if there ever is one, would be the replacement for Evo 2 models.
That was easy lol.
Have a good day

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren