Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO From A X Star Premium / DJI Mavic Owners Perspective

Alongside with the GDU O2 that will finally be shipped this quarter after mechanical issues with its gimbal when accelerating forward while pointing straight down have been fixed, these foldable drones will certainly provide some good competition if sold at relatively lower prices.

Last edited:
The GDU O2's 0.6 mile video transmission range will be an issue for some potential customers.

My question is, why nothing mentioned about calibration on EVO?

My guess would be since it has not even hit the production line and firmware is still being work on and improved on there really is no info on what the final product will do or not do.

I want to know who was at CES 2018? And how many working EVO's were there? The people that won them during the CES 2018 did they get to take one home? Or do they have to wait for the release date to get one for free?

I want to know who was at CES 2018? And how many working EVO's were there? The people that won them during the CES 2018 did they get to take one home? Or do they have to wait for the release date to get one for free?
Good question

I'd like an optical marker I could put on the bow of my kayak and when the drone 'saw' the optical marker, it would land on it. Is something like this available?
Hello,
I have never seen such options in today's drone lineup. It would be a great feature for sure. I would also be very interested in such an accurate landing when moving on a boat. My SR deck is very small, maybe 1,5m2 so landing there is quite risky (I never tryied that so far!).
A good idea to get inspired with for manufacturers.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy