Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo in EU

Farfarell

Reaction score
Hey fellow drone pilots,

do you think/do you have any information if the EVO will be released in the EU (especially in Germany)?
The homepage provide the following info:
RF Receiver Operating Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz 902MHz~928MHz
Video Link Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz 902MHz~928MHz
Sadly I don't know if these frequency are allowed in the EU.
I'm looking forward to your input, thanks :)

902MHz~928MHz is not allowed in the EU.
I really do not think the EVO will make it to market in the EU just because of that but you still could buy one but will not get the support you should. Just like anyone who bought the X-Star in the EU last time around.

Hey Agustine,
thank you for your feedback.
That's miserable to hear :/
So I will try to get more info about the X-Star in the EU and especially about the support of Autel.
What strikes me most is the possible need of customer support in the Eu...

One of our members lives in France and ha been through all of this. Perhaps talk to him. Here is his user name.

Franlac

Last edited:
Once more, thanks for your help.
It would be miserable to not get the EVO cause of geo restrictions...

Hey Agustine,
thank you for your feedback.
That's miserable to hear :/
So I will try to get more info about the X-Star in the EU and especially about the support of Autel.
What strikes me most is the possible need of customer support in the Eu...
Hi,

No support for X-Star in the UK. But that did not stop me buying one, or some replacement batteries. Although all these were shipped from the USA.

If you are in the UK, contact me for more detail.

Regards,

Cider Boy.

Hi to all,
I live in Cyprus (EU) and I got me a XSP and just luv it to bits ;) I have to say that getting batteries into Cyprus is almost impossible, i had to send 2 batteries from USA to the UK first then had them shipped over to Cyprus, but I must say that Autel CS did help me out a lot and even sent me 2 new batteries for FREE when mine got all fat n ugly ;) cant knock that mate.

So living outside of the USA should NOT put u off from getting a drone from Autel, it's such a reliable craft and YES I will be ordering an EVO but not till about 2/3 months after the release, lets get the bugs known first ;)

Happy flying to all...

Reactions: dronechimp
Its the import fees that are hard to take, but yes lots of people get them sent over from the USA. Even here in Canada we pay stupid high import fees. Free trade my a@@

Frank Farray from CarolinaDronz is a good guy to go through. He has helped many of his over sea's customers with shipping.

Hi Agustine,
I don't mind paying the fees, the problem here in Cyprus is LiPo batteries are NOT allowed into Cyprus by LAW (crazzzzzzy as it seems) but that's the truth, I had to get mine smuggled in from the UK, it was shipped with my mates car in a container ;0) but don't tell anyone shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
LOL
Ya I read something about that. So all lipo batteries are banned or can a retailer factory bring them in somehow?
Everything has a lipo battery in now a days so that kind of sucks big time.

Well we do have a DJI shop here and yep u can buy batteries from them, so I guess that they can get around the stupid NO LiPo LAW, it's just not fair ;o( but hey that's life :eek:)

Well we do have a DJI shop here and yep u can buy batteries from them, so I guess that they can get around the stupid NO LiPo LAW, it's just not fair ;o( but hey that's life :eek:)

Probably some stupid domestic import law.
Anyways glad you found a way around it.

this my email to AutelEVO

Hello can you please tell me if there is Intelligent Orientation Control on the Autel EVO?

Many thanks

Fernando

here the answer

Hello

Thank you for reaching out to us! Currently there is not an IOC mode on the EVO, but this is something that will be added with a firmware update. You're not the first person who has asked for this particular update, so I know it is high on the priority list of things to add!

Best Regards,
Jacob Mead
Customer Support
AUTEL ROBOTICS

www.AutelRobotics.com

yesterday I have received my evo after been hold by the belgium customers for 1 month and I had to pay 325 euro for import taxe grrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope so ! but here in Belgium we can't buy it I have to buy from USA I don't have fond a store here in Europe

yesterday I have received my evo after been hold by the belgium customers for 1 month and I had to pay 325 euro for import taxe grrrrrrrrrrrr
I ordered mine at Weyland store in china, they are a reseller within Aliexpress. It was sent free (under Aliexpress conditions) to the Netherlands, it took one week (with DHL) to get here and there were NO customfees or what so ever...….. On the package they stated it was an RC tool with a value of (yes, they realy did) …… $ 10,- (ten dollars !).
EDIT: i paid 983 euro's for it in total ( (the evo, 2 batteries, 6 props, cables, a shoulder bag, charger…. also a complete set).

I registered it with its serial number at Autel in the USA. I hope that i have service as it is an Original Autel Evo (so stated at the box......

Today i had my first flight...…. last 2 weeks to much rain and wind...… but now: just a little bit of small raindrops (and i mean realy small drops) and no wind. It flew so verry stable, had 3 RTH landings…. wow how good that was..... it did touch the same spot over again at just some cm's distance from where it started…...

Made just one mistake myself……. (shame on me)….. forgot to touch the video button on my Lenovo 8" tablet as well on the remote, so no footage of the first flight...…. but tomorrow there is a new chance with some dry weather and almost no wind....

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy