Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo lite plus

tnfox72

Reaction score
i crashed my evo lite plus and the gimbal shock dampener broke i really need to find that part autel wants me send it in id rather fix myself anyone have parts please

i crashed my evo lite plus and the gimbal shock dampener broke i really need to find that part autel wants me send it in id rather fix myself anyone have parts please
Look for a guy on YouTube or Facebook named QCguy ..he the best private drone repair man in the country and has been at it for years… Log into Facebook try getting a hold of him I bet he can help find you parts my other suggestion would be to keep looking on eBay

Hi!

If you just teared rubber dumpener that holds plastic absorbtion plate, you can buy it here(rubber dumpeners for EVO II Pro and EVO Lite Plus are identical):

If you talk about plastic plate itself(usually Gimbal Lower Base), right now there is "dispalay shell" on ebay. for sure you'll find needed part there:

Also If you have photopolymer 3d printer you can just print that Gimbal Lower Base. I have a model.

And video on replacing lower base:

welcome ;)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill