Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo release date 6-25-18

I finally got the Orbit mode figured out and dialed in on my XSP and it's a very cool function. It takes a little practice, but once you get it dialed in, you are good to go!

Has anyone seen an orbit video? It's probably the most rigorous simultaneous test for camera, gimbal and flight firmware...as the old timers on this forum know it's something the XSP failed to handle in spectacular fashion. IMHO if the aircraft doesn't pass the orbit test it's an overpriced toy.

I talked to Bo Lorentzen today and asked if he could get a video out for the orbit. He said he did a bit of flying again today, no orbit today as he was stuck in a couple events. However will be flying in open terrain Friday and WILL post a orbit video from that.

I finally got the Orbit mode figured out and dialed in on my XSP and it's a very cool function. It takes a little practice, but once you get it dialed in, you are good to go!

Cori
How about posting a sample video of the orbit that you have dialed in for us to look at and at the same time give a little more information on your process.

Reactions: yrless

I'd love to see the parameters you're using and how you "dialed it in." Can you post a sample video of a good orbit flight? It sounds like you may have learned something the rest of us have missed.

This is gonna be the same smack down the original Mavic Pro did to the Karma. RIP EVO, you were so young... although I REALLY hope I’m wrong.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy