Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo sensor dynamic range - washout

Is there a lock icon? I just hit the screen, and it locks automatically, I never hit a Lock icon... I have now asked the question to Autel support... Also unlocking must be easier than going to manual then auto; there should be a one-tap solution.

Is there a lock icon? I just hit the screen, and it locks automatically, I never hit a Lock icon... I have now asked the question to Autel support... Also unlocking must be easier than going to manual then auto; there should be a one-tap solution.
I noticed that too. I do get a little lock that shows up on the screen, but the exposure adjusts without doing anything other than touching the screen.

Please let us know what support says, Fredz. Thanks in advance!

Good stuff in here, thanks for the collaboration, interested in what Autel has to say.

Reactions: goferfan
Got some low-light photos that hearten me about the dynamic range. First is the jpg (which looks crappy, but these were challenging conditions - fairly bright sky and dark trees)..second is my novice correction from RAW - lots of shadow details. Auto exposure, ISO 185, 1/15 second.
MAX_0002.JPG brightonbeachsunsetmed.jpg

Reactions: DadCorso80

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d