Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Facebook

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
OK
Someone needs to invent a App so that you can actually pass a basic IQ test before getting a facebook account and posting.
It is unbelievable some of the social skills some of these people have let alone owning a UAV and flying them wherever they want.
I'm done posting on facebook. Nothing but a bunch of babies with a internet connection.
Done Done Done
Rant over and I am done :)

Reactions: Squirrel! and fundy
I hear that!! Back in the day when it first started I had an account for about a month. Got rid of it fast. I don't do facebook whatsover. It's funny cause someone will tell me something and i'll say "you saw that on facebook right?". Of course they never research what they saw and they spew it out to uninform everyone else about the matter.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Must be a DJI thing ;) no really the time wasted on that site when one is condemned for bad behavior should count for good behavior.

OK
Someone needs to invent a App so that you can actually pass a basic IQ test before getting a facebook account and posting.
It is unbelievable some of the social skills some of these people have let alone owning a UAV and flying them wherever they want.
I'm done posting on facebook. Nothing but a bunch of babies with a internet connection.
Done Done Done
Rant over and I am done :)

LOL

happy.jpg

Sometimes i don't like to be on the Facebook, there is always people judge me and criticize me for what i am doing or what i posted..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy