Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Fan on charger

Tufargon

Reaction score
I'm charging my battery to do the firmware update and the fan actually came on. First time.

Is probably a good thing it hasn't come on, not sure, but it seems that it turns on if the temperature is to high when the battery is being charged. It doesn't turn on, temp is good.

Yeah, It starting wizzing on and off on the second battery. I was like wtf haha.
I charged one then straight to the second. Maybe the charger was getting a little hot. Was like 80 degrees in here.

Reactions: RADDBUS
I’ve also heard others complain of the charger making a high pitched whine. I’m guessing it’s the transformer or rectifier doing that. Autel says that whine is “perfectly normal”...

Mine was doing that too. Wasn't loud or anything but that's what made me notice it was running.

I'm glad to hear the high pitched whine is normal. Just the other day I heard it when charging the battery. The only bad part was that the charger was warmer then I wanted, but it was on a table so I didn't fear a fire or anything. I was surprised at that time that the fan did not go on. So far I have not seen the fan run yet either..

I have never seen mine come on, which kinda surprised me. My wife likes to keep it rather cool in our house, that may be the reason. Anyone know if the DJI chargers have a fan? Just curious.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy