Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware? Doubtful

digital4narchy

Reaction score
:( Alright, ive been waiting almost 9 months now for this "fabled firmware update" wouldn't it just make more sense for them to just put out another model and move on now...I mean Christ they just keep saying, next month, next month...I mean that's what the Autel guys say! so really does anyone know wtf is happening with this company or their "awesome support??" responsiveness is great and all but we were promised more.....the stability on autolaunch sucks you know it I know it... im sick of the bobbing and feel like they could have patched this at least to keep people placated...:mad:

Does anyone know anything?

Reactions: ACJunior
:( Alright, ive been waiting almost 9 months now for this "fabled firmware update" wouldn't it just make more sense for them to just put out another model and move on now...I mean Christ they just keep saying, next month, next month...I mean that's what the Autel guys say! so really does anyone know wtf is happening with this company or their "awesome support??" responsiveness is great and all but we were promised more.....the stability on autolaunch sucks you know it I know it... im sick of the bobbing and feel like they could have patched this at least to keep people placated...:mad:

Hello there I'm interested to know what props are on your Autel in your picture? Thx! Az Autel

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Hello there I'm interested to know what props are on your Autel in your picture? Thx! Az Autel

Just white Autel props

Autel Robotics Props for X-Star & X-Star Premium White

Amazon.com : Autel Robotics Propellers for use with X-Star and X-Star Premium Drones, White : Camera & Photo

Oddly the white ones aren't as polished out of the molds and are louder till I sand em a bit for some reason.

I really want a lightened shell, carbon but I cant find anything like that.

Reactions: AZ Autel

I got this quote from Autel Robotic's Facebook page a couple days ago: "We are finalizing the firmware update for release soon." That's the same thing they wrote me a month ago, and the FLIR Duo was supposed to be released near the end of June too. I do really hope they start producing results soon. I have been counting on getting this stuff before now.

Just white Autel props

Autel Robotics Props for X-Star & X-Star Premium White

Amazon.com : Autel Robotics Propellers for use with X-Star and X-Star Premium Drones, White : Camera & Photo

Oddly the white ones aren't as polished out of the molds and are louder till I sand em a bit for some reason.

I really want a lightened shell, carbon but I cant find anything like that.
I got Phantom 3 Carbon Fiber & like them as much as Master Airscrew!

Quote via Facebook Group
"Sniff, sniff....what's that I smell? Could that be the smell of firmware in the air?"

There is a post today hinting at a FW release this next week. I'm not sure of their source for this information, so I'm not holding my breath, though it would be really nice to have for the remaining time of summer.

im not in any hurry for the firmware update from Autel, and am glad they are taking the time to get it right...DJI upgraded firmware for our phantom 4 pro, and it made flying mapping mission unbearable...it was fine before the DJI manditory push, but after the new firmware was loaded we have a difficult time loading waypoints and missions abort spontaneously...ive never used the RTH feature so much as with the new DJI "upgrade", extremely frustrating when doing client work....using DJI GSPro and Go4...i followup the aborted dji flights with my Autel pumpkin to finish the job...so Autel, getting it right is better then getting it out....arto

Reactions: Delta Blue
I got this quote from Autel Robotic's Facebook page a couple days ago: "We are finalizing the firmware update for release soon." That's the same thing they wrote me a month ago, and the FLIR Duo was supposed to be released near the end of June too. I do really hope they start producing results soon. I have been counting on getting this stuff before now.

i too was looking forward to the Flir Duo for the pumkin, but when i saw its resolution of 160 by 120 (as available now as a camera), i dont think thats going to be very good...hopefully Autel can leverage Flir's entire camera lineup, in a year or so....arto

i too was looking forward to the Flir Duo for the pumkin, but when i saw its resolution of 160 by 120 (as available now as a camera), i dont think thats going to be very good...hopefully Autel can leverage Flir's entire camera lineup, in a year or so....arto
And if the FLIR Duo camera costs about a thousand bucks, much more than the drone itself...most I am guessing could not justify that kind of expense unless it were needed for a steady income job where it could be useful.

okay really this firmware thing is starting to piss me off they seem to just be telling us what we want to hear.

ive been looking at a few other drones as Autel really doesn't seem to be keeping up

Reactions: LSUThunder

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials