Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight Logs ?

Thank you I will take a look at that later. Just trying to get a battery charged so I can get them on to my computer.

I think I read you just updated your bird? If so you will need the beta viewer from that site. Also you will notice when you download your log files the old firmware logs have been deleted. Not sure why Autel did this but several of us have noticed they are no longer there. Just the new firmware log files. The process of getting any useful information is also changed with the new firmware.
Some work we did to get this thing to work again.
Q&A, suggestions and Files for the New 2.0.12 Autel Firmware · Issue #7 · tomSny/XStarLogViewer

I just wanted them to send to autel. The only problem is they wanted my logs for the crash last week. The drone seemed to work fine so I updated the FW. At first everything seemed great, but suddenly it started flying in circular motions, and not responding to the remote. I tried recailibrating, but no help.

Well send what you have and let them deal with it.
Tell them they might not be there because you updated the firmware.

It is possible that it did not totally update. Check out the picture and compare your readings to it. Also doing another good compass calibration might help. I know I did the last update and forgot to calibrate the compass and I had a hard time getting it to land. Did a compass calibration and it was fine after that.

22730571_10159574597015241_7506098304145009234_n.jpg

That all matches up. Hey can you check your bind button and see if it's a loose/jiggley piece of plastic?

Yea, I did cal the comp. After the screws were found jiggling around inside, I decided it's time to stop monkeying and just send back. It dosent even seem to have a working bind button.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GISJenn