Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flotation device

Set the drone up near the Arial lift bridge in Duluth. Had all green for take off. Flew out over the bay started to drift left so I started bring it back in. That made it worse and it tipped right and went straight in. I have learned that I should gain altitude when losing control like that but was to focused on the pictures I wanted and just lost it.

I would explain the situation and see what they say. From what I've heard their customer service is good, won't hurt to try. You still have your sales receipt?

Wish I would have read this before some magnetic interference put my xsp in lake Superior today.
So sorry to read of your loss! It is part of the reason I purchased the WS gear, in the event I have a failure over the water in Maui.

I would explain the situation and see what they say. From what I've heard their customer service is good, won't hurt to try. You still have your sales receipt?
Update!! Autell could tell from the fight record that there was a malfunction and will be shipping a new drone when they get my controller back. Very impressed!!!

That
Update!! Autell could tell from the fight record that there was a malfunction and will be shipping a new drone when they get my controller back. Very impressed!!!
Like most of you, I researched before I bought a quad, & Autel's reputation for customer support was the deciding factor.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD