Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FYI: Autel Evo Travel Bundle

Last edited:
So for an extra 10 bucks you get the 32 gb micro SD card and the bag. So what your really paying for the extra $10 is the 32 micro SD and they just throw in the bag as extra. Probably not worth it because you can get the 32 micro sd card for that same price at amazon and the bag may or may not have the correct pockets for the EVO and it's accessories.
Here's another one with VR glasses? I don't remember the EVO being able to use VR. Funny how the sellers are just throwing stuff on the package to make a sale for someone who does not know.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F16BMF...&pd_rd_r=80e1ec1a-87da-11e8-9704-3b62632c2a1e

Last edited:
virtually 2 weeks after release and offering a full pack,sure puts evo's rivals complaints to rest.

This one includes 3 batteries.
Robot Check
if you scroll down close to the bottom of the page, it states only includes 2 extra batteries you basically pay for; the EVO standard package is $999 + the 2 batteries 85 each totals $170 + the extra 32 GB micro SD(yes, I know the EVO basic package already include an SD card) but they are adding an extra one which is $10 so total of $1179. I thought the concept of buying it in a package was to save a little bit of money but I suppose they can't do that since the product is very new just 2 1/2 weeks into the market. so you get the back pack as extra which may or may not fit the EVO, controller and the extra accessories.

if you scroll down close to the bottom of the page, it states only includes 2 extra batteries you basically pay for; the EVO standard package is $999 + the 2 batteries 85 each totals $170 + the extra 32 GB micro SD(yes, I know the EVO basic package already include an SD card) but they are adding an extra one which is $10 so total of $1179. I thought the concept of buying it in a package was to save a little bit of money but I suppose they can't do that since the product is very new just 2 1/2 weeks into the market. so you get the back pack as extra which may or may not fit the EVO, controller and the extra accessories.
ACTUALLY IT NEVER PAYS TO BUY ANY DRONE PACKAGE
sorry caps

Here's another one with VR glasses? I don't remember the EVO being able to use VR. Funny how the sellers are just throwing stuff on the package to make a sale for someone who does not know.

The VR glasses are the kind where you insert your phone into the glasses/goggles and your phone acts as the VR screen. Usually less than $10 now. My $999 basic Evo came with a nice Autel soft case, which I think is standard, one battery, plus extra props and a 32GB SanDisk Extreme Plus, which is my go-to SD card for 4K cameras. I got the extra batteries for $85.99 a piece at Drone Works, so 2 X $85.99 = $171.98, for a total of $1,170.98. If the three-battery bundle does actually come with a second 32GB SanDisk Extreme Plus micro SD card for $1,179, that is actually a savings, since that card normally runs around $20.

This is a much Better Deal!

https://www.amazon.com/Robotics-Fol...TF8&qid=1531747154&sr=1-15&keywords=autel+evo

If you read the what's included, you would see 1 manufacturer Battery, then additional items included. It states 2 more Batteries, totaling 3.

This is a good deal. I could not use the cheapy goggles. Total waste of plastic.

Reactions: Maxheadspace
Although I have an EVO- I ended up buying the 3 battery package as well just to get the 3 batteries.....going to sell the spare EVO for $999 via Craigslist new in box.

Although I have an EVO- I ended up buying the 3 battery package as well just to get the 3 batteries.....going to sell the spare EVO for $999 via Craigslist new in box.
ive been dealing with craigslist for years and they literally want to steal what they buy,best bet may be ebay
only thing that will hurt is you opened the box which nulls the new part.

ive been dealing with craigslist for years and they literally want to steal what they buy,best bet may be ebay
only thing that will hurt is you opened the box which nulls the new part.

Well I think he won't hurt that much given that he went ahead without regards to what he might lose doing it the way he did, right SteveNumez ? Good Luck with your venture.

Yeah, I'll sell the EVO in the box still sealed........I hope someone locally picks it up.
Cheers guys~

This is a much Better Deal!

https://www.amazon.com/Robotics-Fol...TF8&qid=1531747154&sr=1-15&keywords=autel+evo

If you read the what's included, you would see 1 manufacturer Battery, then additional items included. It states 2 more Batteries, totaling 3.

This is a good deal. I could not use the cheapy goggles. Total waste of plastic.
Yeah, that's exactly what I said about the 3 batteries. I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no real benefit to getting the bundle since you're practically paying for all the items on this bundle.

Received my package and happy to report the EVO came with the 2 spare batts as advertised.

The only hiccup was I had to buy a 2nd EVO as the seller would not allow me to pay the difference in package to receive the 2 spare batteries and I was forced to reorder another package with the 2 spare batts and return the original sale bundle (with a cloth, 32gb card and battery bank)- bit of a hassle but it is what it is!

I have now boxed the original bundle and am in the process of returning it (unopened and new of course.)

Maybe off topic but for those looking to fly fpv you can buy the Yuneec Skyview on Ebay New for $29.95 plus $8.95 shipping. I bought 2. You have to connect via hdmi but still doable.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials