Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gator Bait!

WingBot

Reaction score
Newbie... I've had my X Star for about 3 months now and fly every chance I get. Guess you could say I'm hooked and at 63 yrs old feel like a kid again. Recently flew at a park near my home in the Space Coast Florida area. Took it over the lake and drew on audience... Think maybe he was just looking for a snack!

Dropbox - FayLakeGator2.mp4

This old man from up north appreciates that footage.
I notice your spotter is watching your back. That is probably a good tactic.

Well from 1 old man to another I really did enjoy your vid, I also understand the hooked feeling too, almost every day I go around and look for new & interesting places to fly ;) so yep once u you get the little orange bird it's bloody hard not to fly her ;)

Well from 1 old man to another I really did enjoy your vid, I also understand the hooked feeling too, almost every day I go around and look for new & interesting places to fly ;) so yep once u you get the little orange bird it's bloody hard not to fly her ;)
Thanks! Just got back from a good run and now want to go again... Until now, had forgotten what is was like to be a kid... it's great! I'm always looking for a place to fly and video to shoot. Keep on droning!

Reactions: KunBow
Newbie... I've had my X Star for about 3 months now and fly every chance I get. Guess you could say I'm hooked and at 63 yrs old feel like a kid again. Recently flew at a park near my home in the Space Coast Florida area. Took it over the lake and drew on audience... Think maybe he was just looking for a snack!

When I can get my camera to connect I too feel like a kid! And at 66 it's a good feeling!! But you did get some good vid in there

What a great video! Glad to hear you’re enjoying a second childhood like the rest of us! Ahhh the Space Coast. I think I’ve spent more time at Cape Canaveral AFS/NASA Kenney SC than anyplace I didn’t live, LOL. That vid brought it all back...the USAF named most of the gators, but I can’t repeat them since this is a family show...

Awesome video, I to live on the Space Coast, Rockledge. I've been looking for places to fly, I will have to check out that lake.

Just met you and the wife a few mimutes ago out at this same park where you also told me about this video. The video is great and my sin will love it when I show it to him after we get home this afternoon. Again it was great meeting amd talking with the two of you and watching you fly your drone around. Made me want one that much more.
Bob

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller