Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hayward WI at sunset

Thanks. Being originally from Kansas, it was easy to get sunset pictures. Up north you need to get above the trees.
Oh yea. As soon as I zig-zag up around the branches around my little patch of yard, I am usually flying over either forest or water. The area is great for hunting, swimming, fishing, hiking... but sooner or later it will absorb my drone.

Here is a view north from directly above my house that could benefit from your editing skill.

Attachments

• Great North Woods.jpg
    Great North Woods.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
Oh yea. As soon as I zig-zag up around the branches around my little patch of yard, I am usually flying over either forest or water. The area is great for hunting, swimming, fishing, hiking... but sooner or later it will absorb my drone.

Here is a view north from directly above my house that could benefit from your editing skill.
Those fall colors are going to be great before you know it

Try Snapseed...most of the time you just need to bump up the ambient light.

Attachments

• Great North Woods-01.jpeg
    Great North Woods-01.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: KentA
Try Snapseed...most of the time you just need to bump up the ambient light.
Wow! Thank you, Lee!

I lost all my acquired skills to edit photos when I recently upgraded computers so spent most of today seeking a new program without satisfaction. The lousy picture I attached was an early attempt with Pixir. Then I played with Adobe....

I really appreciate your advise & am now downloading Snapspeed.

Wow! Thank you, Lee!

I lost all my acquired skills to edit photos when I recently upgraded computers so spent most of today seeking a new program without satisfaction. The lousy picture I attached was an early attempt with Pixir. Then I played with Adobe....

I really appreciate your advise & am now downloading Snapspeed.
It's free, and easy.. my thought has always been if I can't edit a photo in under a minute it wasn't a good shot. Yours took maybe 20 sec to bump ambient light and then contrast. Good shot on your part and good luck on the rest.

It's free, and easy.. my thought has always been if I can't edit a photo in under a minute it wasn't a good shot. Yours took maybe 20 sec to bump ambient light and then contrast. Good shot on your part and good luck on the rest.
I really tried to download Snapspeed but cnet seemed to lead me astray & finally McAfee said it was dangerous. I am now downloading "SharePointDesigner" which is rumored to include "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" which I am familiar with. If this doesn't work out I'll attempt Snapspeed again whether or not McAfee likes it.

I really tried to download Snapspeed but cnet seemed to lead me astray & finally McAfee said it was dangerous. I am now downloading "SharePointDesigner" which is rumored to include "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" which I am familiar with. If this doesn't work out I'll attempt Snapspeed again whether or not McAfee likes it.
"SNAPSEED" not Snapspeed is an app available in the Google play store. It works great on your phone or tablet. Not so good on a PC. Hope this helps.

Seems like current reviews are negative. I was about to get it.

"SNAPSEED" not Snapspeed is an app available in the Google play store. It works great on your phone or tablet. Not so good on a PC. Hope this helps.
Ahh, I was trying to edit on a PC & Google Play Store promised to send it to my tablet. I'll fool (pun intended) with the tablet later.
Thanks again, Lee.

SnapSeed from the AppStore on iPad. Probably as good as they get without going the full blown Photoshop route.
Google Inc owns this app

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller