Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Utah

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
Well here we are folks. I got started into the UAV world by building a Rotorway helicopter in my garage, after several years and almost ready to fly, here came the divorce papers. Yes, i ended up selling my dream due to finances. I thought of building another copter or an ultralight until i started noticing them crashing more often than i would like. That's when these drones started popping up, I could still fly, not die and be high in the sky. Hell ya! So in Sept. 2016 i bought a Syma drone for $40 on Amazon and flew it all over, but wanting more, I followed Dji & Autel reviews. After several months, Autel was for me due to the awesome customer service i had heard about. So in Dec. 2016, i forked out a couple of grand ( x-star premium, 5 more batteries, a Marco Polo tracker, samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7" & all the fun stuff i could get my hands on) I've had more fun than a little kid riding his first bike. Now since my pilot skills are perfected i'm working on my video & camera skills. Nice to meet you all!!!

Greetings Orange Crush,
I live in central Arizona and am planning trips to Utah strictly to fly and record with the XSP. Do you have any suggestions on where to fly? I do know that BLM (Bureau of Land Management) land is available. Look forward to your input.

Bjtap, I figure your probably visiting southern Utah, if so, you have Zion national park, Bryce canyon national park & many other places. Except you can't fly in the parks but just outside of the parks is just as scenic. Farther north to Moab city you have Arches national park, Monument valley national park, Canyonlands national park. Farther north is scenic Alpine loop, Mirror lake scenic byway & many more. I would get on the internet to find legal places to fly which are not National parks, but the places i mentioned (outside the parks) are beautiful. Have a great time

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Luvmytj: Thank you, I have already learned from other members postings. You have one great forum site here! THANK YOU!! FROM ALL OF US!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller