Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello new to autel

wrdavis57

Reaction score
Just purchased x star Premium. On its way!!! Can't wait for its arrival, not new to quads but first x star. I live in West Virginia anyone else from the state or close?
Glad that I found this forum!

Randy

Just purchased x star Premium. On its way!!! Can't wait for its arrival, not new to quads but first x star. I live in West Virginia anyone else from the state or close?
Glad that I found this forum!

Randy
Hey Randy,
It's Tim from Louisiana. Glad you got a new XSTAR. I started with cheaper drones and eventually got my XSTAR. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Hey Randy,
It's Tim from Louisiana. Glad you got a new XSTAR. I started with cheaper drones and eventually got my XSTAR. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Hey Tim. Glad to here you enjoy it, lot of looking hoping I made the right choice, I have the walker x 350 pro with devo 7 transmitter just want a better machine. You had any issues? I am planning on using my iPad with sun screen, think it will do nicely.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

You made the right choice.
Glad you're here.
I must say, I did! I flew for the first time (x star) and it is amazing. So easy to fly but can take control at anytime. Pics are spot on and video is really good. Waiting on reader to download pics because I forgot it doesn’t come with one. Not new to drones but by far my best choice hands down!

Reactions: KentA
I must say, I did! I flew for the first time (x star) and it is amazing. So easy to fly but can take control at anytime. Pics are spot on and video is really good. Waiting on reader to download pics because I forgot it doesn’t come with one. Not new to drones but by far my best choice hands down!
It is hard for me to understand why Autel doesn't have a greater market share.

Welcome aboard Randy, you will love your ship & the customer service is by far the best in the UAV world, happy flying buddy!!

Welcome aboard! You'll find the folks here are very glad to help (some other manufacturer's web sites - not so much). Some on here are REALLY knowledgeable - me, I'm still in the "wonder what that does?" group. Great fun - enjoy!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy