Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hi from France

Nicbo

Reaction score
Bonjour de Paris, France!
I am nick, 44, a +30years rc hobbyist and 5 years drone flyer, mainly hand mades.
I started with rc boats, then cars, bikes, gliders, planes, helis, and now quadcopters.
I am actually building a 600mm carbon quad for aerial photography, just for the challenge, and for fun, and am planning to purchase a small rft 4k quad when i travel with my wife and kids. I am now studying the market to see which models would fit my (very) strict needs. So far so good, the market has loads of drones to offer, but none of them give me full satisfaction. Too much this or that, not enough this, not that, what is my problem? Well, I am a tech guy, so... forgive me.
My dream pocket photo/video drone would be:
Foldable and compact design with a max wingspan of say 40cm to still keep stability under wind gusts, one minute setup before flying, long range transmitter (for signal strength and interference free transmission) with telemetry return screen, 30 to 40mn real flight time with hot swappable batteries (when on the ground, simply using a small buffer battery to keep the controllers alive), splash proof (at least against light rain or sea bruises), very stable flight with hi grade baro, gyros and gps, no NFZed, 1 inch gimbal stabilized sensor with 4k 60fps and jpg/raw photography, under 1k price range.
Eventually anticollision sensors and a few automatic flight modes, but to be honest this is absolutely not mandatory as spinning wings rc should always be flown under LOS.
I wish you all safe and amazing flights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Welcome from the mountains of Idaho!! Glad to have you here. Sounds like you have a lot of experience.

Welcome, I'm from Colorado. It is good to have you on this forum. It looks like you have a lot of experience with the radio-controlled planes. Many of us on this forum are passionate about our drones. You might keep your eyes open for the new EVO aircraft that Autel recently announced. I think it will have all the features you are looking for. I believe it will be on sale in the coming months.
Welcome again.

Last edited:
Bienvenue, je viens du Colorado. Il est bon de vous avoir sur ce forum. On dirait que vous avez beaucoup d'expérience avec les avions radiocommandés. Beaucoup d'entre nous sur ce forum sont passionnés par notre avion autel. Ce sont des avions très compétents. Vous pourriez garder les yeux ouverts pour le nouvel avion evo que autel a récemment annoncé. Je pense qu'il aura toutes les fonctionnalités que vous recherchez. Je crois qu'il sera en vente dans les prochains mois.
Bienvenue
As per the rules, the language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have all as members and will be supportive and polite. Please respond in English, thank you.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain