Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I Don't Have The EVO So I guess I have The Eva

Oh it is a different bird for sure. Not going to give it my A rating just yet. A lot of things are coming up that should be included in the App and are not. A good manual would go a long way to helping new owners to figure things out. Support is there but slow from what I can tell. Some say they are learning as we go also. LOL
I had a what the frick moment in the living room this afternoon when I said I wonder what this does in the app and the darn thing took off. Hovered 3 feet from take off point and very close to the ceiling Fan. :)

Oh it is a different bird for sure. Not going to give it my A rating just yet. A lot of things are coming up that should be included in the App and are not. A good manual would go a long way to helping new owners to figure things out. Support is there but slow from what I can tell. Some say they are learning as we go also. LOL
I had a what the frick moment in the living room this afternoon when I said I wonder what this does in the app and the darn thing took off. Hovered 3 feet from take off point and very close to the ceiling Fan. :)
Hilarious. The French do have a sense of humor!

Reactions: goferfan

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles