Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Joshua Trees

rkyleh

Reaction score
I did a flight out through the Joshua Trees and put the camera on auto to see what it looks like. I ran the video through the windows 10 Photo. I trimmed a short section from the front of the vid added music and saved quick, easy and fast.

Reactions: Franlac
Quality looks really good! Pretty country. Is it possible to drive closer to those hills in the distance earlier on? They look interesting too!

Looks like nice place to fly , video was very nice. I get got up in regulated airspace and don’t even try anymore

I did a flight out through the Joshua Trees and put the camera on auto to see what it looks like. I ran the video through the windows 10 Photo. I trimmed a short section from the front of the vid added music and saved quick, easy and fast.

Did you use your filters this time?

Quality looks really good! Pretty country. Is it possible to drive closer to those hills in the distance earlier on? They look interesting too!

Yes the road run runs out there a long way. That mountain is fascinating because the rock layers on the south end are horizontal and as you go north they become vertical. This time of year the north end is in deep shadow and makes for lousy videos.

Did you use your filters this time?

No I wanted to see what I could get full auto. Nice crisp picture but way to cool for my liking. I ran it through Lightroom and warmed it up a little I am going to upload it to show the difference. I can't seem to get the right settings. The screen on my Ipad shows a beautiful image when I am flying but that is not what I get when I load it onto the laptop.:confused:

To the first one looks much better. The greens are more real whereas the green in the second one looks olive green.

To the first one looks much better. The greens are more real whereas the green in the second one looks olive green.

I agree about the green. I thought I was on auto but I had it set in landscape and vivid. I reset the camera this afternoon to full auto and took a close up of my shirt sitting inside and the monitor looked good when I loaded it on the laptop the colors where true. I am going to leave it like this and do some shooting in the same area and see if I can get a descent shot of the desert. To many combinations for and old duffer.

This has been the best representation of my desert yet. Full auto first flight I need to get back to this and quit messing with these videos.:)

Yea right! That is one thing I always look for and never hope to see. I hate those **** things.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain