Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

last fall flight

Beautiful area to fly in. Good job. I am envious.

Nice.

Would love to know your in camera setting as well as export settings for Vimeo
JP
Camera was on auto, Vivid-with medium dark filter, as for Vimeo I will sometime do the enhance button that will automatically do fine tuning, if I don’t like it just click it off and it’s back to original. (Most of the photographers on here can tell I use vivid setting on camera settings).
I have played with manual color adjustments but usually it’s the same as enhanced button, just a lot more time messing with it. To be honest I just love flying around and playing with it. I have really not been serious with the edit part yet like a lot of the others on here, hopefully some of our veteran editors will chime in.
As for uploading create,copy url, paste to this site... hope this helped... I use wondershare for the editing forgot to say that ...

JP
Camera was on auto, Vivid-with medium dark filter, as for Vimeo I will sometime do the enhance button that will automatically do fine tuning, if I don’t like it just click it off and it’s back to original. (Most of the photographers on here can tell I use vivid setting on camera settings).
I have played with manual color adjustments but usually it’s the same as enhanced button, just a lot more time messing with it. To be honest I just love flying around and playing with it. I have really not been serious with the edit part yet like a lot of the others on here, hopefully some of our veteran editors will chime in.
As for uploading create,copy url, paste to this site... hope this helped... I use wondershare for the editing forgot to say that ...

Ok. So Wondershare exports out the best settings for Vimeo?

Thanks

Yes and just in case you are asking what settings, when you go to export just click “export to Vimeo” and wondershare does the rest, I am sure there are other video software that does the same, wondershare has the easiest learning curve in my opinion and everyone knows what they say about opinions

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller