Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lets go chase a prairie dog

That was great. That reminded me of when I was 12 or 13 spending the summer in Manitoba on my uncles farm. My cousin and I after dinner would take the 22 rifle and try and knock off a few of them. 22 long rifle shells and we never hit one LOL
As soon as you would fire the gun they ducked into their holes. It was a fun summer. Also spearing rats in the barn's rafters was a great pass time :)
Ah yes the younger days when we did not have a care in the world.

Reactions: KentA
Hello From France !
In French we say ( Chiens de Prairie)
We don't have this animals in europe, just a Marmot on the Alps Moutain !
Where is ? please ..

The rare, herbivorous, social Utah prairie dog is not, as its name suggests, a dog, but is in fact a ground-dwelling rodent of the squirrel family (Sciuridae) (5) (6). Hamster- or marmot-like in appearance, with a short tail and small ears (7), the Utah prairie dog usually has light brown on the back, while the fur on the stomach and short tail is usually white. Above each eye is a prominent brown or black line

Attachments

• IMG_2095.JPG
    IMG_2095.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Franlac
The rare, herbivorous, social Utah prairie dog is not, as its name suggests, a dog, but is in fact a ground-dwelling rodent of the squirrel family (Sciuridae) (5) (6). Hamster- or marmot-like in appearance, with a short tail and small ears (7), the Utah prairie dog usually has light brown on the back, while the fur on the stomach and short tail is usually white. Above each eye is a prominent brown or black line
Thanks for your explain's !

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost183