Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

LF autel backpack for the x-star premium

papote611

Reaction score
like the tittle day, I’m looking for the backpack from autel. If some one out there has one and like to sell it, please let me know. Thanks you

I have one. Brand new really. I thought it would make for quick getaways, but the suitcase has proven to be more efficient. I'm not much for hiking, and that sort of thing, so while it does look impressive when packed up, the utility of the thing is lost on me. Make me an offer

I have one. Brand new really. I thought it would make for quick getaways, but the suitcase has proven to be more efficient. I'm not much for hiking, and that sort of thing, so while it does look impressive when packed up, the utility of the thing is lost on me. Make me an offer

Thank you for your point of view. Would you be willing to let it go for $75 shipped out to 95206? I can use PayPal to send you the funds.

Let me know what shipping would be. At $110 for a “new” but really it’s used backpack (since it’s out of its original packaging), I’m getting discouraged. I can find other bags in the net for around $100 or less. Depend on what shipping is, I may have to pass.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d