Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks Like EVO Batteries Are Back In Stock

qB2r84A.png

guess you would rather procrastinate rather than see proof,figures

tell you what,ill show proof,if you apologize when you see it deal

I could care less what you want to show me. You bought a battery that has always been out of stock. The only EVO's Frank has sold are pre orders and because this great company called Autel cannot get their act together he is still waiting stock from them to fulfill the pre orders. If you want to blame someone for not getting what you paid for blame the company that makes them and promises to dealers that their order will be shipped on time.

I could care less what you want to show me. You bought a battery that has always been out of stock. The only EVO's Frank has sold are pre orders and because this great company called Autel cannot get their act together he is still waiting stock from them to fulfill the pre orders. If you want to blame someone for not getting what you paid for blame the company that makes them and promises to dealers that their order will be shipped on time.
if you want to deal with companys that lie,fine,but you dont want the truth or see proof,some man you are
good to see all can see you as you are

If you dropped money on a product that was out of stock then stop complaining your order was never fulfilled. CarolinaDronz has place orders for EVO's and batteries. Autel is the one who has not delivered so Frank could ship you your battery. For someone who say's your 18 you have a lot to learn.

If you dropped money on a product that was out of stock then stop complaining your order was never fulfilled. CarolinaDronz has place orders for EVO's and batteries. Autel is the one who has not delivered so Frank could ship you your battery. For someone who say's your 18 you have a lot to learn.
regardless of autel this frank shouldnt take my money under the pretext that their in stock when in fact their not
i have my proof of purchase confirming my order on the 6th saying their preparing my order for shipment
if you want to deny thats fine but if anyone else wants to see it,let me know
shady practices shouldnt be tolerated
and frank has you to thank as i plan on now sharing this every where i go and i go to many places

I just want batteries.

Edit:
From Autel: "We hope to have batteries in stock in the coming weeks "

Weeks!?

Did they not consider manufacturing (at least) 2 batteries for every drone?

Last edited:
Let's dial it back a few notches in here. It is up to the consumer to know the details surrounding a purchase. As far as Frank & Carolina Drones, they are very popular with a great service record. If you buy from them and some sort of issue arises, contact them and they will work with you to fix the issue.

Now let's try to get along. Carry on.

offtopic.gif

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
looks like Droneworks is another that sells batterys before they have them in stock,bought one 2 days ago and rather than wait 10 days like last time i called them
''their due in tomorrow'' i was told
looks to be an ongoing issue with businesses

Reactions: aznh
I'll watch this. Interested to see if they'll be in tomorrow, because Autel themselves say weeks. But who knows how their supply chain works.
They might supply their resellers first.

Whats with all this out of stock talk. Just go straight to Autel. Bought my 2nd one last week (got it within 3-4 days).

I just checked Autel's site again and they're still in stock.

Reactions: skimcoat
Batteries are in stock some days. Its a hit or miss type of deal.
Unless you check them out everyday you don't know just what they have. I didn't know they now have ND filters for the EVO and cheaper then most other places. Goes to show you they need sales reps back again to promote the site. At the very least a Icon to click to be notified when something comes back in stock.

Reactions: skimcoat
I got mine straight from Autel, no issues. Free shipping, took about 5-7 days but that's for coast-to-coast. And Li batteries are more difficult to ship.

They were out of stock earlier today.
Just snagged 2
Thanks!

They told me it would be weeks.

Same here, straight from Autel with no issue. Now, if they would offer other accessories like the standard charger I would probably buy one. Charging more than one battery at a time would be nice. They can't be that expensive I wouldn't think.

Same here, straight from Autel with no issue. Now, if they would offer other accessories like the standard charger I would probably buy one. Charging more than one battery at a time would be nice. They can't be that expensive I wouldn't think.
accessories will come,this is typical with new drones,

I think I've watched every Evo video on YouTube.
Some of the range tests are insane.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials