Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Master Airscrews Prop Quality

Will give support a couple days to answer...i really want to know for sure. Post warranty I would do all my own repairs...i even gave them a little bait that I would gladly buy them from Autel direct if I knew the correct versions and they priced them competitively.

The problem is there are a lot of 2212 motors but they all have different KV values. Which one is the Autel motor. LOL

We are slowly getting there ... I reckon that somewhere on the motor will be the KV value marked ... it’s just a matter of time my friend.

Regards,

C.B.

XSP arrived today from repair! Did a quick 15 minutes of backyard tests to make sure it flies straight and all controls working...looks like a new drone again. Going to send it up in a little while, waiting for battery to charge up, to inspect my roof after the hurricane to make sure all tiles are there and nothing cracked or broken. Will have to wait a couple days to go try the Raptor antenna out.

Very good, how bad were you hit? We've been through those things, Frederick being the worst, back in the late 70s. No fun at all.

West coast of Florida hit pretty bad, we got about 30 hours of heavy winds, 80-90mph, but not damage and we didn't lose power in my area. Work was out of power for a week. Lots of tree and power line damage all over the place. Some traffic and street lights are still out today. But nothing like the issues Texas had with the flooding.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg