Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Meet the EVO!!! Autel's new bird!!

Looks like a Mavic, but better designed and hopefully with a better camera and range. I have a mavic and its camera is not very stable and reboots once in a while during flight. The mavic also claims a 7km range, but I find I only get around 3km. The app is also not stable on android for the mavic.

I hope this is a perfected Mavic. If so, I will be very interested!

This looks great, but I want to hear a release date and then see Autel actually deliver. We are still waiting on products they announced at CES 2017!

I downloaded the video from youtube and if you go through the video frame by frame they seem to be hinting the EVO can be used for S&R and mapping. Be interesting to see just what options they might have for a camera. I took this snapshot from the video and it looks like some kind of mapping program to me.

SnapShot(1).jpg

Having this part in the video does this mean Thermal camera also?

SnapShot(3).jpg

It also said it will keep up to you so hopefully it will have a better follow me mode :)

Very good looking drone!!! Is there a good picture of the controller somewhere?

This looks great, but I want to hear a release date and then see Autel actually deliver. We are still waiting on products they announced at CES 2017!

I agree, a release date would be very encouraging!

The other controller is reminiscent of the Yuneec ST-16 controller with a screen iPad sized. For more detailed mission planning and more controlling capability.

Looks nice - if it ever sees production. Not sure which to hope for, since a new model likely would mean that the firmware-induced tilted horizon on my ship won't ever get fixed.

I just remember the retractable gear ship they teased last year too, so I won't worry about it either way.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
It’s painful to see Autel work so hard at remaining a one-trick pony! They should be able to support the old airframe while bringing out new and exciting, too.

3 antennas? The more I see of it the more I want one.

You would think there would be some specs out on their facebook page and more promoting than what has been posted by them so far. Either this thing is not ready for prime time or someone needs to get off their butts and give out more info on the products.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller